...Jesus Christ is the one and only sacrifice for our sins and He arose from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:1-8; John 3:16).
...the Bible is the inspired word of God - a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path (2 Timothy 3:16; Psalm 119:105).
...every person has worth as a creation of God, but all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23).
...forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord (John 3:16).
...those accepting and trusting Christ should repent of sins, confess their faith and be baptized (immersed) into Him for forgiveness of sins (Romans 10:9; Acts 2:38).
... the Church is the Body of Christ on earth, is empowered by the Holy Spirit, and exists to save the lost and edify the saved (Ephesians 1:22-23; 2:22; 3:10-11; 4:12,16; 5:23; Colossians 1:18; Jude 20-23).
... ministering and serving others is our response of appreciation of what Jesus has done for us (1 Corinthians 15:10).
...Jesus Christ will one day return and take His children to be with Him forever (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
Anyone attending Lakehoma Church of Christ is welcome to participate in any non-leadership activities including service activities, greeting, Bible studies, and Life Groups. Anyone wanting to make a commitment to Christ must surrender his or her life to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
1) Admitting that you are a sinner (Romans 3:23).
2) Acknowledging that Jesus Christ is God’s only Son, that the penalty for your sin is His death on the cross, and that He made it possible for you to have a new life lasting for eternity through His resurrection (Romans 10:9; Romans 6:23; 2 Corinthians 5:17,21; John 3:16).
3) Totally trusting Jesus Christ by:
• Believing Jesus is the son of God...
• Accepting His free forgiveness...
• Repenting of past wrongs...
• Confessing Jesus as Lord...
• Being baptized (immersed) into Him and...
• Surrendering your abilities, your desires, and your whole life to Him (Acts 2:38; Romans 6; John 3:16; I Timothy 6:12; Matthew 10:32).
If you are interested in receiving Christ or you would like to talk further, please call us at 405-376-2883.